Sujet: Grretings to your service

I am coming in for the first time in this forum. I would first of all say a big THANK YOU to the formidable outstanding crew of REGGAE.FR I swear you are the best radio i listen to you every day. I love reggea and all reggea lovers RESPECT to you ALL. I write poetry in English. I am an AFRICAN teacher living in France from the WEST COAST OF AFRICA The Gambia. YOU ARE THE BEST BIGUP BIGUP FROM GAMBIA. Thanks man thanks thanks keep up the good work YOU MAKE ME ENJOY ROOTS REGGAE my everlasting DEDICATIONS at all times BIG UP MAN BIG UP

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/www/reggae.fr/dev/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/www/reggae.fr/dev/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: Grretings to your service

Very pleased to hear that you're enjoying our radio and humble work in here. And thank you very much for taking a minute to drop your feedback, much appreciated.
Cheers!

We're all stardust...

Re: Grretings to your service

I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY MATA HARI it's a pleasure for me to have on air you are my healers