Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/www/reggae.fr/dev/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/www/reggae.fr/dev/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Sujet: Your man by Dennis Brown

Hi breddas!

Could anyone help me to complete and correct the lyrics of this song by Dennis Brown?

https://youtu.be/-wX5K7djMd0

You make me ??? my ??? so ???
Although ??? be together by and by
??? so good ??? for us
Each other will never be ???

You captured my heart so swiftly
I gave it to you gladly
Lately I've been seen changes
You don't what I ??? be your man

Greetings from Peru!

Thanks!

Re: Your man by Dennis Brown

Salut et bienvenu sur le site airofjah.

Well I haven't spent the night on this but with a few trials I got this;

"Woman..... Woman...

You make me feel my whole ("shabang"??)
So we could be together by and by.... Yeah
There will be some good days ahead for us
Each other we'll never be adjust. Yeah

I gave it to you gladly
Baby I've been seing changes
You don't want me to be your man

Your man.... Your man... Your man, never be your man
Your man yeah
Shoobidoo shoo... Oh yeah

What it is that I haven't got? Yeah
For it seems to (gradualy love each short takes/steps we?????)
Love is all I really really got to give. Yeah
Got your heavy/every love woman(?).... Got your heavy/every love right now
Woman... Baby...
Your love... Your love... Your love"

Hope this helps!?
The tough part is the sentence starting with "for it seems", I'm really not sure what to make out of the end of it...

Hello to Peru!
Cheers

We're all stardust...

Hi Mata Hari. Thanks for your help!
The first part of the song was complicate to me. Your answer has helped me a lot.

No problem airofjah, you're welcome.

Glad this helped a bit.
Maybe some members better than me with Reggae "slangs" will provide some sharper insights.

Cheers!

We're all stardust...

Hi there,

I can't get the whole lyrics either but I think I can correct some mistakes in your previous translations :

You make me build my home in suburb ?
So we will be together by and by, yeah
There'll be lots of good days ahead for us
To each other we'll never be unjust, yeah

I gave it to you gladly
Baby I've been seing changes
You don't want me to be your man

Your man, Your man...
Your man, never living man
Your man, yeah
Shoobidoo shoo, oh yeah

What it is that I haven't got ? Yeah
For it seems to what you love, it sure takes a lot
Love is all I really really got to give, yeah
Got to have your love woman.... Got to have your love right now

GUIDANCE

Consecrate yourself, be pure !

https://soundcloud.com/likkle-lion @Brainless Sound

Bien vu Lil'Lion! Merci pour la contribution. o_O
Cheers

We're all stardust...

Hi LiLLion, many thanks for your answer!!! I think that the problema is in the last word from the first line...